PayTM has always been striving to make life easier for its customers. Yet again here is one such initiative which makes adding money to your wallet super simple. PayTM has now enabled UPI (Currently on Web and iOS – Upcoming Android). One can now very easily add money using their UPI ID in a matter of few clicks.
Things you need to know before you go about doing this!
- You need to have a bank account 😛
- You need to have a UPI-enabled app on your phone
- Your UPI enabled number and the number you currently use must be same.
- You won’t be charged extra when you add money to PayTM account.
- You can only add between 1 to 20000 to your PayTM account on any given day.
- Choose the amount you wish to add.
- Select UPI as the payment method and give your VPA there. (VPA – Virtual Payment Address that you would’ve gotten when you enabled UPI for your account)
- You will a screen where your UPI enabled apps would show a Collect Payment screen, choose the correct one and click on Approve.
- You will receive a payment confirmation.
Now going cashless can’t get any easier than this. For any questions, please feel free to leave a comment.